Sunday, September 26, 2004

Blog, Revived

I've managed to move most of my blog from uuchristian.net over to this space. Some posts didn't make it; the herd had to be culled.

We'll see if this blog survives, and if it thrives. I'm in a period of intense liminality, a murky valley filled with the unknown. Some room for reflection will be nice. A place I can return to, and maybe even share some of my reflections, will also be nice.

This will not be a space for me to unveil for the world every personal foible or neuroses. (Yes, we all have them; its part of the human condition.) The events in my life go through multiple layers of reflection:
  • the visceral level, my gut reaction
  • the dialectical level, where I've had some time to think about things
  • the theological level, where I've let them sit in my soul for a bit
I'm sure there are more. This is an off-the-cuff analysis, not a systematic exposition of layers of response and reflection. My major point is: you won't hear me complaining about satellite TV reception, a rainy day, or a loved one. I aim to discuss only those things for which I have engaged in some internal dialogue, or even better, can hold in my soul and can reflect on. Which means this blog might run from fertile to barren in any given time.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home