Saturday, March 26, 2005

Movin' on Up...

A good friend of mine who I cannot justfiably call a "fellow blogger" --because his blogging is prodigious, and my marginal level of activity is nowhere in that league-- has been mentioned on CNN. Or at least, his blog's commentary on the Schiavo case has been mentioned on CNN.

I highly recommend his blog, Republic of T. It is linked in the sidebar, and you can explore it for yourself, or you can go directly to the CNN piece (and his own commentary on it).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Chris/Philocrites, and now Terrance.

Am I the only blogger not to get television coverage? Hmph!

9:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still a bit amazed. I didn't know about it until a few readers emailed me to let me know.

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home